See also our related blogs for the Keller Laboratory and the Pediatric Preclinical Testing Initiative.

Monday, April 25, 2011

CureSearch Spring 2011 Newsletter highlights PCB

The Children's Oncology Group is an important framework for the progress that has been seen for 80% of the childhood cancers that are now survivable, and the COG is an important part of finding new treatments for the remaining 20%.  We are grateful that COG/CureSearch for Children's Cancer has highlighted our Pediatric Cancer Biology Program in it Spring 2011 Newsletter for both our rhabdomyosarcoma research and our program mission at OHSU and with COG.

No comments:

Post a Comment